Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Volume 03 Issue 09 2016
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 25-29
Abstract – Wireless Coverage and connectivity are the two necessary parameters to ensure the period of time of the network. During this paper, to maximize the performance of sensing element networks, we tend to propose associate energy-efficient competitive cluster algorithm for wireless sensing element networks employing a controlled multiple mobile sink node. Cluster algorithm will effectively organize sensing element nodes and therefore the uses of a controlled multiple mobile sink nodes will alleviate hot spot drawback or energy holes. The choice of optimum moving route for sink nodes is associate NP arduous drawback. In our algorithm, associate cluster heads are turned in every spherical and chosen in the main supported their competition range and their residual energy. Moreover, we tend to use multiple mobile sink nodes rather than mounted sink node. The multiple mobile sink node moves at an explicit speed on a predefined path so at some park position to gather knowledge packets. It go and forward on planned paths; one amongst that is that the breadth of the circle, and therefore the different two are static on arc lines. Thus, the coverage and connectivity of the sensing element network are going to be improved effectively.
Keywords— Coverage, connectivity, competition range, residual energy, CCA (competitive clustering algorithm)
- Chia-Pang Chen, Cheng-Long Chuang, Joe-Air Jiang,“Efﬁcient Coverage and Connectivity Preservation With Load Balance for Wireless Sensor Networks” IEEE SENSORS JOURNAL, VOL. 15,NO. 1, JANUARY 2015
- Amanjot Kaur, Ap Divya Bharti, “Energy Efficient Clustering Scheme for Elongating the Life Time of Wireless Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering Volume 5, Issue 10, October-2015.
- Babacar Diop, Dame Diongue and Ousmane Thiaré, “Greedy Algorithms for Target Coverage Lifetime Management Problem in Wireless Sensor Networks” International Journal of Control and Automation Vol. 8, No. 2 (2015).
- Jin Wang1, Liwu Zuo1, Jian Shen1, Bin Li2 and Sungyoung Le“Multiple mobile sink-based routing algorithms for data dissemination in wireless sensor networks”Concurrency Computat.:Pract. Exper. (2014).
- Haitao Zhang, Shiwei Zhang and Wenshao Bu, “A Clustering RoutingProtocol for Energy Balance of Wireless Sensor Network based on Simulated Annealing and Genetic Algorithm” ,International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology Vol.7, No.2 (2014).
- Chu Du, zhangbing Zhou and Lei Shu. “An Efficient Technique of Scheduling Mobile Sinks in Hybrid WSN ”. 2014.
- M. Mehdi Afsar. “ Maximizing the Reliability of Clustered Sensor Networks by a Fault-Tolerant Service ”. 2014.
- Abderrahim Benslimane, FerdewsTlili and Abderrezak Rachedi.“Time-bounded Localization Algorithm based on Distributed Multidimensional Scaling for Wireless Sensor Networks”. 2014. Ad-hoc and Sensor Networking Symposium.
- Sheetal Rainal, Prof. N.A.Mhetre, “Efficient Data Collection with Path Constrained Mobile sinks using Shortest Path Member Assignment Scheme in WSNs”.International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering Volume 3, Issue 1, January 2013.
- Y. Lin, J. Zhang, H. S.-H. Chung, W. H. Ip, Y. Li, and Y.-H. Shi,“Anant colony optimization approach for maximizing the lifetime of heterogeneous wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern. C, Appl. Rev., vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 408–420, May 2012.
- O. M. Younis, M. M. Krunz, and S. Ramasubramanian, “ROC: Resilient online coverage for surveillance applications,” IEEE/ACM Trans. Netw., vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 251–264, Feb. 2011.
- Harneet Kour, Ajay K.Sharma, “Hybrid Energy Efficient Distributed Protocol for Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Network”International Journal of Computer Applications , Volume 4– No.6, July 2010.
- X. He, H. Yanh, and X. Gui, “The maximum coverage set calculate algorithm for WSN area coverage,” J. Netw., vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 650–657, Jun. 2010.
- J. Jia, J. Chen, G. Chang, C. Tian, and W. Qin, “Maximization for wireless sensor network lifetime with power efficient cover set alternation,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Commun., Circuits Syst.(ICCCAS), May 2009, pp. 439–443.
- Jenq-Shiou Leu, Tung-Hung Chiang, Min-Chieh Yu, and Kuan-Wu Su. “ Energy Efficient Clustering Scheme for Prolonging the Lifetimeof Wireless Sensor Network With Isolated Nodes ”. 2008. IEEE Communications Letters.