Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : THE EFFICIENT SERVICES IN PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION RECOMMENDED ON ROUTE GUIDER,STATISTICAL ANALYSIS, GOOGLE MAP FOR VISUALIZATION
Volume 04 Issue 01 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 15-20
Abstract – A novel solution for the efficient services in public transportation recommended on stastical analysis,Google map for visualisation. This paper enhances services in public transportation provides stastical analysis and also Google map for visualisation.The B S Module, I-B Module and B Stop Module are the three modules are used in this paper to provides services in of public transportation. This system of public transportation provides location of a specific bus in real time to know the position of bus and bus status. The GPS module gives the precise information of the buses location . This system gives the information to the user with current location of desired buses along with time of reach to user’s specified bus stops. This system efficiently provides alarming alerts like ‘Bus Deviated’, ‘Bus is late’ and ‘Stoppage’. A statistical analysis is carried out based on per- stop.A per- stop based on statistical analysis is cosideredfor the number of passengers uses the system of public transportation .The Google map for visualization is for Every bus location information .In very serious road traffic congestions an automatic route guider display can be installed in buses for gives an alternative route to save time of public. The results have shown that the newly developed system is the efficient services in public transportation recommended on stastical analysis,Google map for visualisation is more useful for the people using services in public transportation.
Keywords – BS Module;I-B Module:B Stop Module;GSM SIM 300;GPS MODULE;Statistical Analysis;Google map for visualisation
- “ The Automated Public Transportation Management Services based on Integration of GPS-GSM”,IJECT Vol. 3, “Issue 3, July – Sept 2012”by prasanthi boyina,r ramavara Prasad,nvg Prasad.
- “The GPS-GSM based Public Transportation Management automation,ICSCI-February-2012”by prasanthi boyina,r ramavara Prasad,nvg Prasad.
- P & D Department Punjab and Dainichi Consultants Inc., “Urban transport policy study for five cities of Punjab Provinc,” Nov 2008.
- Muhammad Imran and Nicholas Low, “Time to change old paradigm: Promoting sustainable urban transport in Lahore Pakistan,” International Journal of World Transport Policy and Parctice, vol. 9, pp. 32-39, Nov 2003.
- Umar Farooq, Tanveer ul Haq, Muhammad Amar, Muhammad Usman Asad, Asim Iqbal.,“GPS-GSM Integration for Enhancing Public Transportation Management Services”,142-147,ICCEA,2010.
- Dr.B.Ramamurthy,S.Bhargavi,Dr.R.ShashiKumar, “Development of a Low-Cost GSM SMS-Based Humidity Remote Monitoring and Control system for Industrial Applications” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications,Vol. 1, No. 4, October 2010.
- Kenneth ayala, “The 8051 Micro Controller Architecture,Programming and Applications”,Thompson publishers, 2006.
- Jesse Liberty.,”Visual C# 2005:A Developer’s Notebook”