Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : LIFETIME MAXIMIZATION OF WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS USING ODTS ALGORITHM
Volume 04 Issue 01 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 26-30
Abstract – In WSN communication lifetime is very important issue. It can be achieved by less energy consumption and good energy balancing for sensor nodes. Many researchers are working on network lifetime maximization and have developed effective transmission strategies. Ant Colony Optimization (ACO) is one of the intelligence methods and has gained popularity now days. Here, in this paper, WSN network lifetime maximization achieved in terms of ACO algorithm. The next neighbor node of the routing is getting selected by the distance to sink, residual energy of the next node and average energy of the path. And WSN lifetime maximization is achieved by Most Energy Efficient Distance (MEED) and Most Energy Balanced Distance (MEBD).
- Suganya S and Padmaja D, Yaram Swarna Latha “Optimization And Lifetimeanticipation For Wsn Using Fuzz Logic” International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques (ICEEOT) –2016,pp.2359-2360.
- Ms. Vrishali Jadhav, Prof. Pankaj Salunkhe,” Review of Transmission Strategy of Wireless SensorNetwork for Lifetime Maximization”, International Journal of Research in Advent Technology, Vol.4, No.6, June 2016,pp.127-129.
- J. ZHANG, H. Chung, W. L. Lo, and T. Huang, “Extended Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm for Power Electronic Circuit Design”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronic. Vol.24,No.1, Jan 2009, pp.147-162.
- Songzhu Xia and Su Wu,” Ant Colony-based Energy-Aware Multipath Routing Algorithm for WirelessSensor Networks”, Second International Symposium on Knowledge Acquisition and Modeling,2009,pp.198-201.
- Xuxun Liu,” An Optimal-Distance-Based Transmission Strategy
for Lifetime Maximization of WirelessSensor Networks”, IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 15, No. 6, June 2015,pp.3484-3491
- Bing Zeng and Yan Dong,” An Energy Efficient Harmony Search Based Routing Algorithm for Small-Scale Wireless Sensor Networks”, IEEE 17th International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering,2014,pp.362-367.