Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : PREFABRICATED MULTI-STORY SHAPE PROMOTIONAL TO ENGINEERING SEISMICITY BY MEANS OF USING SAP
Volume 04 Issue 10 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 24-25
Abstract – The paper investigates the inelastic seismic response of current multi-tale reinforced Concrete (RC) buildings to a number of seismic situations relevant to medium seismicity regions of the middle East. four RC buildings are taken into consideration, representing regular and abnormal ductile moment-Resisting frame (MRF) structures. those are designed and distinctive consistent with two design provisions hired on this area. A proven analytical device and delicate fiber modeling method able to simulate the cyclic reaction of structural individuals are followed. The seismic reaction from tremendous dynamic collapse analyses is monitored on the member and the shape ranges for a diverse set of enter floor motions. Investigating the inelastic response of the homes designed to the 2 design provisions provides insight into the behavior of systems designed to exclusive levels of pressure discount elements. It additionally offers worldwide calibration to the countrywide design codes within the location and aids in understanding the variations and similarities with international design provisions. This facilitates to enhance the design codes, which is the most effective suggest to reduce earthquake losses and growth public safety.
Keywords – Prefabricated, Multistory Structure, Exposure, Engineering Seismicity, SAP
- E.T Amouri and A.Ghobarah, “Retrofit of RC Frames Using FRP Jacketing or Steel Bracing”, Journal of Structural Earthquake Engineering, Vol 7., No. 2, pp 83-94 Astaneh-Asl Abolhassan, “Seismic behavior and design of steel shear walls”. “Structural Response Modification Factors”, Applied Technical Council 1995.
- Bendimerad Fouad., “The Boumerdes, Algeria, Earthquake of May 21, 2003”, Earthquake Engineering Research Institute EERI, October 2003
- Bentz C. Evan “Response 2000 – Reinforced Concrete Sectional Analysis using the Modified Compression Field Theory”, Engineering Structures vol. 27, 2005
- Becker, Roy S.E, “Seismic design of Special Concentrically Braced Steel Frames”, “Seismic design Practice for Eccentrically Braced Frames based on the University of Timosoara , Rumania. Borzi
- T.Subramani, T.Krishnan. M.S Saravanan, Suboth Thomas, “Finite Element Modeling On Behaviour Of Reinforced Concrete Beam Column Joints Retrofitted With CFRP Sheets Using Ansys.
- T.Subramani, A.Arul., “Design And Analysis Of Hybrid Composite Lap Joint Using Fem” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Volume. 4, Issue. 6 (Version 5), pp 289- 295, 2014.
- T.Subramani, and Athulya Sugathan, “Finite Element Analysis of Thin Walled- Shell Structures by ANSYS and LS-DYNA”, International Journal of Modern Engineering Research,Vol.2, No.4, pp 1576-1587,2012.
- T.Subramani., J.Jothi.,M.Kavitha.”Earthquake Analysis Of Structure By Base Isolation Technique In SAP”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Volume. 4, Issue. 6 (Version 5), pp 296 – 305, 2014.
- Taplin, G. and Grundy, P., “The Incremental Slip Behaviour of Stud Connectors”, Proceedings of the Fourteenth Australian Conference of the Mechanics of Structures and Materials, Hobart, (1995).