Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : LINEAR AND NONLINEAR STATIC ANALYSIS FOR DISINTEGRATE RESISTANCE OF MULTI-STOREY RC CONSTRUCTING
Volume 04 Issue 11 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 1-2
Abstract – New apart of constructing due to gas explosion or due to bombing has been took place in past. due to explosion a nearby load sporting member fails and the load carried by way of failed member get transferred as more masses to adjoining individuals which can be typically not designed for that, because of more loads adjacent members gets failed in any such way complete constructing collapses. because of boom in terrorist hobby progressive crumble resistance homes are need of present and destiny. on this paintings resistance to progressive disintegrate of 12 storeyRC special second resistance body building having 7 and 5 bays every of 4.five m in X and Y direction respectively has been evaluated by means of Linear Static evaluation method. each is of three m height and widespread carrier management (GSA) guild traces has been followed for evaluation process. four Column elimination case every at one time has been analyzed and DCR ratio has been calculated and as compared with limiting fee supplied by way of GSA 2013. DCR values for exclusive column removal instances also has been as compared and final end has been made.
Keywords – Capacity Ratio, Popular Service Administration, Linear Static Evaluation, PMM, Innovative Collapse
- J.M. Russell, J.S. Owen and I. Hajirasouliha, Experimental investigation on the dynamic response of RC flat slabs after a sudden column loss, Engineering Structures 99, 2015, 28–41.
- Vikram Singh Thakur, Vikas Khatuja,Dr. C.B.K. Rao, Simplified Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Framed Structures for Progressive Collapse, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research 4, 2013, 264-271.
- Hao Wang, Anqi Zhang,Yi Li Weiming Yan, A Review of Progressive Collapse on Building Structures, The Open Civil Engineering Journal 8, 2014, 183-192.
- Meng-Hao Tsai and Tsuei-Chiang Huang, Progressive Collapse Analysis of an RC Building with Exterior Non-Structural Walls, Procedia Engineering 14, 2011, 377–384.
- Rakshith K G, Radhakrishna, Progressive Collapse Analysis of reinforced Concrete Framed Structure, ,International Journal of Research in Engineering & Technology 9, 2013, 36-40.
- Huda Helmy, Hamed Salem and Sherif Mourad, Progressive collapse assessment of framed reinforced concrete structures according to UFC guidelines for alternative path method, Engineering Structures 42, 2012, 127–141.
- Uwe Starossek and Maren Wolff, JCSS and IABSE Workshop on Robustness of Structures.
- Phillip J. Georgakopolous, An Overview Of Progressive Collapse in Structural Systems, M.E, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Syracus University, 2004.
- IS 1893 (Part 1): 2002, Criteria for Earthquake Resistant Design Of Structures, Bureau of Indian Standards
- IS 456:200, Plain and reinforced code of concrete (4th Revision), Bureau of Indian Standards