Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : EFFECT OF PACKET SIZE ON THE PERFORMANCE OF DSR ROUTING PROTOCOL IN MANETS
Volume 04 Issue 11 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 3-5
Abstract – MANETs required for wireless communication when needed. DSR routing protocol helps in communication in MANETs. Updating in routes is necessary for communication, DSR routing protocol provide this service. Different packet size of message delivers from source to destination. In this paper effect of packet size is analyze in DSR routing protocol. The purpose of different packet size is to check the performance of DSR routing protocol under different network i.e. varying number of nodes.
Keywords – Capacity Ratio, Popular Service Administration, Linear Static Evaluation, PMM, Innovative Collapse
- C. Perkins, E. Royer and S. Das, “Performance Comparison of Two On-Demand Routing Protocols in Ad-hoc networks”, IEEE Personal Comm., Vol 8, issue 1, pp. 16-28, 2001.
- R. Misra and C.R. Mandal, “Performance Comparison of AODV/DSR On-Demand Routing protocols for Ad-hoc networks in Constrained Situation”, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Personal Wireless Communications , pp. 86-89, 2005
- S. Azad, A. Rahman and F. Anwar, “A Performance Comparison of Proactive and Reactive of Mobile Ad-hoc NETworks (MANET)”, Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 2(5), pp. 891-896,2007.
- H. Xu, X. Wu, H. R. Sadjadpour and J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves, “A Unified Analysis of Routing Protocols in MANETs”, IEEE Transactions on Communications, Vol 58, issue 3, 2010.
- V. Arora and C. Rama Krishna, “Performance Evaluation of Routing Protocols for MANETs under Different Traffic Conditions”, 2010 2nd Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Engineering and Technology”, pp. 79-84, 2010
- E. Abdelfattah and G. Liu, “Performance Evaluation of Mobile Ad-Hoc Routing Protocols”, Novel Algorithms and Techniques in Telecommunications, Automation and Industrial Electronics, Springer, pp. 329-334, 2008.
- R. Kumar Jha and P. Khagra, “A Comparative Performance Analysis of Routing Protocols in MANET using NS3 Simulator”, International Journal of Computer Network and Information Security, Vol. 7, issue 4, pp. 62-68, 2015
- G. Bhatia and V. Kumar, “An Enhanced DSR Caching Scheme Based on Cross Layer Information”, Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer, pp. 191-203, 2011.
- N. Ya, N. Rosli, A. Yusof and M. Ali, “Investigate the Performance Attributes of Mobile Adhoc networks”, IEEE Symposium on Wireless Technology and Applications, pp. 28-33, 2013.
- N. Sulaiman, G. Abdulsahib, O. Khalaf and M. N. Mohammed, “Effect of Using Different Propagation of OLSR and DSDV Routing Protocols”, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Structuring and Simulation, pp. 540-545, 2014.
- B. Singh and R. Hans, “TCP and UDP Based Performance Analysis of AODV, DSR and DSDV Routing Protocols under Different Traffic Conditions in Mobile AdHoc networks”, International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking, Vol. 8, issue 2, pp. 73-92, 2015.
- L. Shrivastava, S. Bhadauria and G.S. Tomar, “Performance Evaluation of Routing Protocols in MANET with different traffic loads”, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communication Systems and network technologies, pp. 13-16, 2011.
- S. Khediri, N. Nasri, A. Benfradj and A. Kachouri, A. Wei, “Routing Protocols in MANET: Performance Comparison of AODV, DSR and DSDV Protocols Using NS2”, IEEE, 2014.
- S. Hakak, S. Latif, F. Anwar, M.K. Alam and G. Gilkar, “Effect of Mobility Structure and Packet Size on Throughput in MANET’s”, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer & Communication Engineering, pp. 150-153, 2014.