Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : EXPERIMENT RESEARCH OF HEAT RESISTANT WEATHERING TITLES
Volume 04 Issue 11 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 13-14
Abstract – The principle goal of this paper is to illustrate that it’s far viable to make precast concrete floor blocks with more than 50% alternative of natural mixture with recycled aggregate made with crushed clay bricks and roof tiles. In first section of the research, the physico-mechanical houses of concrete with recycled and with natural aggregate had been examined. the second phase explored the houses of precast concrete ground blocks. Their geometrical, mechanical, thermal and acoustic residences were determined. based totally on experimental research it can be said that it’s far viable to make precast concrete floor blocks with recycled aggregate with the fulfilled thermal, price and environmental requirements.
Keywords – Recycled Aggregate, Crushed Bricks, Crushed Roof Tiles, Geometrical, Residences, Mechanical Properties, Thermal Homes, Acoustical Properties, Precast Concrete Ground Blocks
- McMillan P.W., white cement, 2nd ed., Academic Press, London, 1979.
- Kingery, W.D., Bowen, H.K. & Uhlmann, D.R., Introduction to Ceramics, 2nd edn. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1976.
- Paul, A., Chemistry of Glasses. Chapman & Hall, London, 1982.
- Norton, F.H., Fine Ceramics: Technology and Applications. McGraw-Hill, New York,1970.
- Glazes used for Amakusa-like soft porcelains. J. Eur. Ceram. Soc. 20, 2225–2231, 2000.
- Ties and microstructure of soft porcelain zinc crystal glazes. J. Eur. Ceram. Soc. 21, 1131–1138,2001.
- Karasu, B. & Turan, S., Effect of cobalt oxide and copper oxide additions to zinc containing soft porcelain glazes. Am. Ceram. Soc. Bull. 80 (9), 41–45, 2001.
- Karasu, B. & Turan, S., Effects of cobalt, copper, manganese and titanium oxide additions on the microstructures of zinc containing soft porcelain glazes. J. Eur. Ceram. Soc. 22, 1447–1455, 2002.