Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : DISCRETE SIMULTANEOUS PERTURBATION STOCHASTIC APPROXIMATION TECHNIQUE FOR EFFICIENT NETWORK
Volume 04 Issue 11 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 58-62
Abstract – Generally, the joint power control and scheduling problem in jammed networks under minimum Quality of Service (QoS) constraints was studied. By assuming which no information on jammer’s behavior and position was available, proved which the problem is NP-Hard. In addition, a low-complexity Performance-aware Online Greedy Algorithm (POGA) was proposed and discussed. But, numerical complexity was high and tuning can be challenged. Hence, we propose a Discrete Simultaneous Perturbation Stochastic Approximation (DSPSA) instead of an approximation algorithm (AA) for reduces numerical complexity of optimization. The experimental results show that our proposed method is providing better results in terms of optimal transmission power, Transmission rate and Normalized average residual performance.
Keywords – Discrete Simultaneous Perturbation Stochastic Approximation, POGA, Optimization
- M. Wilhelm, I. Martinovic, J. B. Schmitt, and V. Lenders, (2011, June). Short paper: reactive jamming in wireless networks: how realistic is the threat?. In Proceedings of the fourth ACM conference on Wireless network security (pp. 47-52). ACM.
- M. Pajic, and R. Mangharam, (2010). Spatio-temporal techniques for anti-jamming in embedded wireless networks.EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2010(1), 819318.
- A. D. Wood, J.A. Stankovic, and G. Zhou, (2007, June). DEEJAM: Defeating energy-efficient jamming in IEEE 802.15. 4-based wireless networks. In Sensor, Mesh and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks, 2007. SECON’07. 4th Annual IEEE Communications Society Conference on (pp. 60-69). IEEE.
- X. Liu, E. K. P. Chong, and N. B. Shroff, (2001). Opportunistic transmission scheduling with resource-sharing constraints in wireless networks. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 19(10), 2053-2064.
- X. Liu, E.K. Chong, and N. B. Shroff, (2003). A framework for opportunistic scheduling in wireless networks. Computer networks, 41(4), 451-474.
- S. D’Oro, E. Ekici, and S. Palazzo, (2017). Optimal Power Allocation and Scheduling Under Jamming Attacks.IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 25(3), 1310-1323.
- K. Pecina, E. Mohammadi, and C. Pöpper, (2014). Zero-Communication Seed Establishment for Anti-Jamming Techniques. In NDSS Workshop on Security of Emerging Networking Tech-nologies (SENT).
- C. Li, H. Dai, L. Xiao, and P. Ning, (2012). Communication efficiency of anti-jamming broadcast in large-scale multi-channel wireless networks. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 60(10), 5281-5292.
- G. C. Alexandropoulos, M. Kountouris, and I. Atzeni, (2016, July). User scheduling and optimal Power allocation for full-duplex cellular networks. In Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC), 2016 IEEE 17th International Workshop on (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- J. Cui, Y. Liu, Z. Ding, P. Fan, and A. Nallanathan, (2017). Optimal User Scheduling and Power Allocation for Millimeter Wave NOMA Systems. arXiv preprint arXiv:1705.03064.
- H. Yao, T. Huang, C. Zhao, X. Kang, and Z. Liu, (2014). Optimal Power allocation in cognitive radio based machine-to-machine network. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2014(1), 82.
- H. W. Lee, E. Modiano, and L. B. Le, (2012). Distributed throughput maximization in wireless networks via random Power allocation. IEEE transactions on mobile computing, 11(4), 577-590.
- K. Cumanan, G. C. Alexandropoulos, Z. Ding, and G.K. Karagiannidis, (2017). Secure communications with cooperative jamming: Optimal Power allocation and secrecy outage analysis. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology.
- M. Spuhler, D. Giustiniano, V. Lenders, M. Wilhelm, and J. B. Schmitt, (2014). Detection of reactive jamming in DSSS-based wireless communications. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 13(3), 1593-1603.