Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : PRIVACY AND INTEGRITY USING HOMOMORPHIC ENCRYPTION
Volume 04 Issue 11 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 67-69
Abstract – The sensor networks are the main application in the security model. The sensor network model is the query for the security system. The semantic security network is the sensor network. The sensor network is the hacking key. The homomorphic encryption algorithm is the threads security encrypted. The flexible authentication and source protection are secured in the wireless sensor network. The homomorphic are the secure method.
Keywords – Security Model, Semantic Security, Homomorphic Encryption
- W. Adjie-Winoto, E. Schwartz, and H. Balakrishnan, The Design and Implementation of an Intentional Naming System, In Proceedings of the Symposium on Operating Systems Principles, (Charleston, South Carolina, December 1999).
- P. Bonnet, J. Gehrke, and P. Seshadri, Querying the Physical World, In IEEE Personal Communications Magazine, Special Issue on Networking the Physical World, (October 2000).
- P. Bose, P. Morin, I. Stojmenovi´c, and J. Urrutia, Routing with Guaranteed Delivery in Ad Hoc Wireless Networks, In Workshop on Discrete Algorithms and Methods for Mobile Computing and Communications(DialM ’99), (Seattle, Washington, August 1999).
- N. Bulusu, J. Heidemann, and D. Estrin, GPS-Less Low Cost Outdoor Localization for Very Small Devices, In IEEE Personal Communications Magazine, Special Issue on Smart Spaces and Environments, (October 2000).
- A. Cerpa, J. Elson, D. Estrin, L. Girod, M. Hamilton,and J. Zhao, Habitat Monitoring: Application Driver for Wireless Communications Technology, In ACMSIGCOMM Workshop on Data Communications in Latin America and the Caribbean, (Costa Rica, April 2001).
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, Sensor Information Technology, http://www.darpa.mil/ito/research/sensit.
- P. Druschel and A. Rowstron, Pastry: Scalable, Distributed Object Location and Routing for Large-Scale Peer-to-Peer Systems, In Proceedings of the 18th IFIP/ACM International Conference on Distributed Systems Platforms (Middleware 2001), (Heidelberg, Germany, November 2001).
- G.G. Finn, Routing and Addressing Problems in Large Metropolitan-Scale Internet works, USC/ISI Technical Report ISI/RR-87-180, (March 1987).
- L. Girod and D. Estrin, Robust Range Estimation using Acoustic and Multimodal Sensing, In Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, (Maui, Hawaii, October 2001).
- R. Govindan, J. M. Hellerstein, W. Hong, S. Madden, M. Franklin, and S.Shenker, The Sensor Network as a Database, USC Computer Science Department Technical Report 02-771, (September 2002).
- J. Heidemann, F. Silva, C. Intanagonwiwat, R. Govindan, D. Estrin, and D. Ganesan, Building Efficient Wireless Sensor Networks with Low-Level Naming, In Proceedings of the Symposium on Operating Systems Principles, (Banff, Canada, October 2001).