Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : A REVIEW ON GREEN CLOUD COMPUTING
Volume 04 Issue 12 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 13-15
Abstract – In cloud computing various services are delivered to users over the internet. Cloud users are increasing day by day which has compelled the cloud service provider to open more data centers for hosting their services efficiently. The growing demand of Cloud computing has increased the energy consumption of cloud data centers dramatically. High energy consumption not only increases the operational cost but also reduces the profit margin of cloud service providers and affects the environment by its carbon emission. So, in order to make cloud computing an eco-friendly technology some energy-efficient solutions are required. This paper discusses the key issues present in green cloud computing.
Keywords – Cloud Computing, Green Cloud Computing, Virtualization
- Garg, Saurabh Kumar, and Rajkumar Buyya. “Green cloud computing and environmental sustainability.”,p-315-340, Harnessing Green IT: Principles and Practices, Wiley Press, UK, October 2012.
- Sindhu S. Pandya C.2014 “Green Cloud Computing”, International Journal of Information and Computation Technology. ISSN 0974-2239 Volume 4, Number 4 pp. 431-436, 2014.
- Rivoire, S., Shah, M. A., Ranganathan, P., and Kozyrakis, Joulesort: a balanced energy-efficiency benchmark, in Proc. ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data, NY, USA,2007.p. 365-376
- Wikimedia Foundation [online] available https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_server(2015).
- Divya Doraya “A Review Paper on Green Cloud Computing-A New form of Computing”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering 5(7), July- 2015, pp. 1165-1165
- Mayanka Katyal, Atul Mishra, “A Comparative Study of Load Balancing Algorithms in Cloud Computing Environment”, International Journal of Distributed and Cloud Computing, Volume 1,Issue 2,PP.1-14, December 2013.
- Fazel Mohammadi,Dr. Shahram Jamali, and Masoud Bekravi,“Survey on Job Scheduling algorithms in Cloud Computing”, International Journal of Emerging Trends & Technology in Computer Science (IJETTCS) Volume 3, Issue 2,PP.151-153, March – April 2014.
- Dharmesh Kashyap, Jaydeep Viradiya(2014), “A Survey Of Various Load Balancing Algorithms In Cloud Computing”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC & TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH, VOLUME 3, ISSUE 11, pp.115-119,NOVEMBER 2014.
- Upendra Bhoi, Purvi N. Ramanuj, “Enhanced Max-min Task Scheduling Algorithm in Cloud Computing”, International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management (IJAIEM), Volume 2, Issue 4, pp.259-264, April 2013.
- Tushar Desai, Jignesh Prajapati, “A Survey Of Various Load Balancing Techniques And Challenges In Cloud Computing”, International Journal Of Scientific & Technology Research, Volume 2, Issue 11, PP.158-161, November 2013.
- S. Divya Meena, “Green computing turns green IT”, International Journal of Advance Research in Computer and Management Studies, Volume 4,Issue 2, PP.204-208,February 201