Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : CRYPTOGRAPHY USING RANDOM KEY AND ROTATION OF TEXT
Volume 04 Issue 12 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 16-18
Abstract – Cryptography is an emerging technology and important for network security. The widespread use of computerised data storage, processing and transmission makes sensitive, valuable and personal information vulnerable to unauthorized access while in storage or transmission. The only general approach to sending and storing data over media which are insecure is to us some forming of encryption. A primary concern is that many attacks involve secret manner access to information resources, and organizations are often unaware of unauthorized access to their information systems. In this paper symmetric key encryption method is used for security purpose.
Keywords – Information security, Encryption, Decryption, Cryptography
- S. William, Cryptography and Network Security: Principles and Practice, 2nd edition, Prentice-Hall, Inc.1999. pp 23-50.
- Data Hiding and Retrieval, A.Nath, S.Das, A.Chakrabarti, Proceedings of IEEE International conference on Computer Intelligence and Computer Network held at Bhopal from 26-28 Nov, 2010.
- Betty Huang. Analysis of the RSA Encryption Algorithm, Computer System Lab 2009-2010.
- Amritpal Singh, Mohit Marwaha, Baljinder Singh, Sandeep Singh. Comparative Study of DES, AES and RSA,
- J.A. Bondy and U.S.R Murty,”Graph Theory with Application“, Macmillan Press Ltd, First Edition 1976.
- Betty Huang. Analysis of the RSA Encryption Algorithm, Computer System Lab 2009-2010