Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY WITH DIGITAL INDIA IN AGRICULTURE DOMAIN
Volume 04 Issue 02 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 41-45
Abstract – The digital world that we stand today is due to the different advancements in automation and sciences, modernization and latest innovations. At present, each and every country wishes to be totally digitized so that the nation will be legitimized in a superior way. The term Digital India depicts the concern of using the various Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) such as mobile phones, personal computers, Tabs, televisions, etc. The Digital India Campaign is the visionary venture of the Indian Government to revamp our country into smart, economy cautious and digitally legitimized nation. The Government of India wishes to rebuild India with excellent and acceptable administration for the citizens and by creating co-ordination and synchronization of responsibilities among the citizens. The Digital India Campaign aims in connecting the people of India digitally and to transfer the various Government services and programs with the help of ICT.
Keywords –ICT, Agriculture, Digital India, Online National Agriculture Trading Market, e-sagu; Digital Green
- Tanuja R. Patil, Shamshuddin.K., Rajashekhar Patil, Sadanand P., “Krishi Samriddhi: A Decision Support System for Farmers to get High Yield Crops”- International Conference on Computational Techniques in Information and Communication Technologies (ICCTICT), March-2016.
- Jinal Jani, Girish Tere, “Digital India: A Need of Hours”- International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, August-2015.
- Thite Monali A, Jadhav Payal S, Raste Komal C, Sarade Prachi P, Bhosale Dipak V, “Android Based Solution for Indian Agriculture Management A Design Paper”- International Journal of Current Trends in Engineering & Research (IJCTER), January-2016.
- Sakshi Kasat, Dhawnit Thadhani, Manali Kolekar, Shreya Gudsurkar, “Eshetkari: An Interface for Farmers”- International Education and Research Journal, March-2016.
- Kapile Manoj S, Bhoge Manoj M., Babar Jalindar S., Prof. Prabhudev Irrabashetty, “KISAN: An Improved Interface for Indian Farmer”- International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education, 2016.
- Saurabh A. Ghogare, Priyanka M. Monga, ““E-Agriculture” Introduction and Figuration of Its Application”- International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, January-2015.
- Yun Zhang, Yanqing Duan, Yanan H., “Supporting Chinese Farmers with ICT-based Information Services”- International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, July-2015.
- Ms. Prachi Sawant, Mrs. M.A.Shaikh, Ms. Aarti Thorat, Ms. Arti Mhaske, Ms. Samruddhi Ghanwat, “Krishi-Mitra: Expert System for Farmers”- International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, April-2015.
- Prof. Kumbharde M. V., Ghodke Tushar D., Devde Nitin N., Agwan Sagar C., Kudal Yogesh N, “E- Farming: an Innovative Approach for an Indian Farmer”- International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication, September-2015.
- Dr. S. Y. Amdani, E. M. Choudhari, “A Survey of e-Government & M-Government Projects in India for Agricultural Development”- International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, February-2014.
- Soumalya Ghosh, A. B. Garg, Sayan Sarcar, P.S.V.S Sridhar, Ojasvi Maleyvar, Raveesh Kapoor, “Krishi-Bharati: An Interface for Indian Farmer”, February-2014.
- Dr. Deshmukh Nilesh Kailasrao, “An Overview on ICT for Indian Agricultural Informatics Developments”- International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, June-2012.