Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : EFFICIENT AND ENHANCED ATTRIBUTE BASED ENCRYPTION FOR CLOUD COMPUTING
Volume 04 Issue 02 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 67-69
Abstract – Cloud computing is a web based computing that provides shared resources on demand. Resources utility can be increased or decreased as per demand. Cloud computing offer users to pay only for what they use and work load they use. Cloud computing mainly aims to cut down the cost by sharing the resources. Clouds are used in real time application like Google Email Communication, Google Docs, Microsoft Sky Drive and Amazon S3, Google Drop box. Nowadays highly confidential data like healthcare and military records are stored in cloud. There are many security issues while storing the data in clouds. Data are stored in third-party cloud service provider which user may not fully trust. So we propose an efficient attribute-based encryption method to encrypt the data and store it in cloud.
Keywords –Cloud Computing, File Hierarchy, Attribute-Based Encryption
- C. Chu, W. T. Zhu, J. Han, J. K. Liu, J. Xu, and J. Zhou, “Security concerns in popular cloud storage services,” IEEE Pervasive Computing, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 50–57, October-December 2013.
- T. Jiang, X. Chen, J. Li, D. S. Wong, J. Ma, and J. K. Liu, “TIMER: secure and reliable cloud storage against data re-outsourcing,” Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Information Security Practice and Experience, vol. 8434, pp. 346–358, May 2014
- K. Liang, J. K. Liu, D. S. Wong, and W. Susilo, “An efficient cloud based revocable identity-based proxy re-encryption scheme for public clouds data sharing,” Computer Security in ESORICS 2014, vol. 8712, pp. 257–272, September 2014.
- T. H. Yuen, Y. Zhang, S. Yiu, and J. K. Liu, “Identity-based encryption with post-challenge auxiliary inputs for secure cloud applications and sensor networks,” Computer Security in ESORICS 2014, vol. 8712, pp. 130–147, September 2014.
- K. Liang, M. H. Au, J. K. Liu, W. Susilo, D. S. Wong, G. Yang, T. V. X. Phuong, and Q. Xie, “A DFA-based functional proxy re-encryption scheme for secure public cloud data sharing,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 9, no. 10, pp. 1667–1680, October 2014.