Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : “PUSH OVER ANALYSIS OF MULTI-STORIED BUILDING”
Volume 04 Issue 03 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 47-50
Abstract – This paper tells about the behavior multistory building during earthquake using Push over analysis. In this push over analysis of G+20 Multi storied building is carried out. In push over analysis of symmetrical, L-shape and T-Shape building is done by using Push over analysis performances of symmetrical building is better than asymmetric building.
Keywords – Symmetrical Building, Asymmetrical Building, Earthquake, Push Over Analysis
- Giordano, M. Guadagnuolo and Faella G. (2008) “Pushover Analysis Of Plan Irregular Masonry Buildings” The 14 World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Beijing, China.
- Hamraj. M. (2014) “Performance Based Pushover Analysis Of R.C.C Frames For Plan Irregularity”ISSN,Vol.2(7),1544-1552.
- Mwafy A.M., Elnashai.A.S. (2001) “Push Versus Dynamic Collapse Analysis Of R/C Buildings”, ELSEVIER, Vol.23 (5) ,407-424.
- Wilkinson. S.M., R.A. Hiley (2006) “Non-Linear Response History Model For The Seismic Analysis Of High-Rise Framed Buildings”ELSEVIER,318-329.
- P.Agarwal,M.Shrikhande(2004) “Earthquake Resistant Design Of Structures”, PHI Publication.