Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : MATRIX FACTORIZATION TECHNIQUES FOR RECOMMENDER SYSTEMS USING CONTEXTUAL OPERATING TENSOR
Volume 04 Issue 03 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 70-72
Abstract – The rapid growth of various applications on the Internet, recommender systems become fundamental for helping users alleviate the problem of information overload. Contextual information is a significant factor in modeling the user behavior, various context-aware recommendation methods have been proposed recently. The state-of-the-art context modeling methods usually treat contexts as certain dimensions similar to those of users and items, and capture relevancies between contexts and users/items. Such kind of relevance information has some difficulty and not intuitive to the user. It is not useful properly because multi-domain relation prediction can also be used for the context aware recommendation; there are some limitations over there. Adding some contextual information with the semantics such as user-item interaction, the contextual operation will be modeled by multiplying the operating tensor with latent vectors of contexts. The existing approach is dealt with Context Operating Tensor (COT) model yields significant improvements over the competitive compared methods on three typical data sets
- G.Adomavicious and A.Tuzhilin “Context-aware recommender systems,” in Recommender System Handbook. Springer,2011,pp. 217-253
- D.H.Stern,R.Herbrich, and T.Graepel,”Matchbox: Large Scale online Bayesian recommendations,” in Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on World Wide Web.2009,pp.111-120
- D.Agarwal and B.-Chen ,”Regression-based latent factor models,”in Proceedings of the 15th ACM SKGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining. ACM,2009,pp.19-28.
- A.Mnih and R.Salakhutdinov,”Probabilistic matrix factorization,”In Proceedings on Neural Information Processing systems,2007.
- Y.Koren,R.Bell, and C.Volinsky,”Matrix factorization techniques For recommender systems,” Computer, vol.42,no.8,pp.30-37,2009