Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : IMPORTANCE OF INSPECTIONS IN SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE
Volume 04 Issue 03 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 87-89
Abstract – Inspection is one way to improve software quality. In addition to finding errors in code and related software documents, inspection can also help to determine if coding style guidelines are followed, comments in the code are relevant and of appropriate length etc. Inspection can be a very time consuming process. Moreover, no inspection process is perfect. Nonetheless, a well-designed inspection process can find errors that would be missed by other methods and can engender great trust.
Keywords – Inspection, Model Checkers, Testing Tools, Audits, Event Monitoring
- Isha Sahni, a. A. (20l4). Software Quality Assurance. International Journal of Advanced Research , 738-74l.
- Doerschuk, P. (2004). Incorporating Team Software Development And Quality Assurance In Software Engineering Education. 34th ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference , 7-l2.
- Nayyar Iqbal, M. R. (2009). Improvement of Key Problems of Software Testing in Quality Assurance.
- Maneela Tuteja, G. D. (20l2). A Research Study on importance of Testing and Quality Assurance in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Models. International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering, 25l-256.
- Divya Bindal, J. T. (20l3). Enhancing Software Quality Using Quality Assurance Practices in the Project Life-Cycle. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering , l45l-l455.