Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : A SURVEY ON DATA MAINTANENCE IN CLOUD
Volume 04 Issue 03 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 130-131
Abstract – Cloud Computing is the biggest buzz in computer world. It means different things to different people. The main objective of this survey is to study how data are stored and maintained in the cloud securely using various cryptographic techniques. Since huge amount of data stored in a cloud can be accessed anywhere at any time.
Keywords – Cloud Computing, Security, Encryption
- Bahga, V.K. Madisetti, “Analyzing Massive Machine Maintenance Data in a Computing Cloud”, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 23, iss. 10, pp. 1831 – 1843, 2012.
- Bahga, V.K. Madisetti, “Rapid Prototyping of Advanced Cloud Based System and Services” Submitted to IEEE Computer, Nov. 2012.
- Arshdeep Bahga and Vijay K. Madisetti, “Analyzing Massive Machine Maintenance of Data in cloud computing”, Fellow, IEEE,2012
- Changji Wang, Xuan Liu, Wentao Li, “Implementing a Personal Health Record Cloud Platform Using Ciphertext-Policy Attribute-Based Encryption”, School of Information Science and Technology Guangdong Province Information Security Key Laboratory Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 510275, China,2012
- Bahga, V.K. Madisetti, “Performance Evaluation Approach for Multi-tier Cloud Applications, Journal of Software Engineering and Applications”, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 74-83, 2013.
- Ming Li, Member, IEEE, Shucheng Yu, “Scalable and Secure Sharing of Personal Health Records in Cloud Computing Using Attribute-Based Encryption”, Member, IEEE, Yao Zheng, Student Member, IEEE, Kui Ren, Senior Member, IEEE, and Wenjing Lou, Senior Member, IEEE,2013
- Shravya Ramisetty, Prasad Calyam, J. Cecil, Amit Rama Akula, Ronny Bazan Antequera, Ray Leto, “Ontology Integration for Advanced Manufacturing Collaboration in Cloud Platform”, University of Missouri-Columbia, Oklahoma State University, TotalSim USA,2015
- S.chow, “New Privacy Preserving Architecture for Identity/ Attribute Based Encryption,” PhD thesis, NYU, 2010.
- Markad shrikant kacharu, ”Determing Security and Efficiency of PHR using Different Algorithms with Attribute Based Encryption in Cloud Computing”, Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Aurangabad