Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : MEDICAL PLUS(DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR CORONARY HEART DISEASE)
Volume 04 Issue 03 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 158-159
Abstract – Coronary Heart Disease is one of the major cause for increased death rates. It has been analyzed that mostly all the regions will be affected by CHD by the year 2020. The main motivation is to develop Decision Support System for Coronary Heart Diseases (CHD) using fuzzy logic and decision tree technique in data mining for identifying the risk levels of patients in the upcoming time. This system categorizes the risk factor such as diabetes, blood cholesterol, smoking, poor diet, hypertension etc. This system creates awareness in taking prudent steps to expand their life span, and to consult surgeon to diagnose and predict the further complications earlier.
Keywords – Heart Disease Prediction, Data Mining, Decision Tree, Precautionary Tips
- Yosawin Kangwanariyakul1, Chanin Nantasenamat, Tanawut Tantimongcolwat, Thanakorn Naenna projected “DATA MINING OF MAGNETOCARDIOGRAMS FOR PREDICTION OF ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE”, 2010.
- Sulabha S. Apte projected “Improved Study of Heart Disease Prediction System using Data Mining Classification Techniques”, 2012.
- Aqueel Ahmed, Shaikh Abdul Hannan projected “ Data Mining Techniques to Find Out Heart Diseases”, 2012.
- DATA MINING: Concepts and Techniques
Author: Jiawei Han, Jian Pei, Micheline Kamber.
Released: August 2000.
- DATA MINING and Analysis: Fundamental Concepts and Algorithm
Author: Wagner Meira
Released: February 2014