Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : AN EFFECTIVE PREVENTION AND DETECTION MECHANISM FOR KEY LEAKAGE
Volume 04 Issue 03 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 180-187
Abstract –Security is a major problem in recent Years. Several researchers doing their research in information security domain to improve their security through their information sharing. Authentication of User is a challenging issue due to increasing security threats as it acts as the first defence against attackers. However, the proposed solutions were computationally intensive and were not designed to solve the problem of the current cryptographic schemes. In this paper, we propose a generic framework of lightweight key updating that can protect the current cryptographic standards and evaluate the minimum requirements for heuristic SCA-security by using go fish algorithm with AES algorithm
Keywords – Hardware Security (side channels)
- K. Tiri et al., “Prototype IC with WDDL and differential routing—DPA resistance assessment,” in Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2005, pp. 354–365.
- A. Moradi, A. Poschmann, S. Ling, C. Paar, and H. Wang, “Pushing the limits: A very compact and a threshold implementation of AES,” in Advances in Cryptology. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2011, pp. 69–88.
- F.-X. Standaert, O. Pereira, Y. Yu, J.-J. Quisquater, M. Yung, and E. Oswald, “Leakage resilient cryptography in practice,” in Towards Hardware-Intrinsic Security. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2010, pp. 99–134.
- Y. Dodis and K. Pietrzak, “Leakage-resilient pseudorandom functions and side-channel attacks on Feistel networks,” in Proc. 30th CRYPTO, 2010, pp. 21–40.
- S. Faust, K. Pietrzak, and J. Schipper, “Practical leakage-resilient symmetric cryptography,” in Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2012, pp. 213–232