Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : DETECTION AND COMPARISON OF CROSS-SITE SCRIPTING IN WEB APPLICATIONS
Volume 04 Issue 03 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 208-211
Abstract –Now a days web applications are extremely popular in the real world scenario. Cross Site-Scripting (XSS) is the type of malware attack which affects the computers and most dangerous problem in mail communications. Hackers can easily access personal information of the user who is using the websites. The main problem of the web malware detection scheme was its unable to filter the unwanted mails using the property analyse. It uses the link prediction system, which analyse the malicious link and block the unwanted messages. In proposed system it uses the Improved N gram and Support Vector Machine (SVM) approach for web malware detection scheme. It gives the better results against the cross site scripting attack‘s.
Keywords – E Cross Site-Scripting (XSS), Improved N Hram, SVM
- Imran yusof and AI-sahibkhan ,“Mitigating Cross-site scripting attacks with a content security policy”,2016.
- G.Alonso ,FCasati,H.kuno, “Web Services: Concepts, Architectures and Applications”,2010.
- M.Johns,”Code Injection Vulnerabilities in Web Applications-Exemplified at Cross-site Scripting”,2009.
- L.K.Shar and H.B.K.Tan,”Defending against Cross-site Scripting Attacks, 2012.
- J.Fonseca,M.Vieira and H.Madeira, “Testing and Comparing Web Vulnerability Scanning Tools for SQL Injection and XSS Attacks”,2015
- I.Yusof and A-S.K. Pathan,”Preventing Persistent Cross-Site Scripting(XSS) Attack by Applying Pattern Filtering Approach,2014
- E.Kirda et al,”Noxes. A Client-Side Solution for Mitigating Cross-Site Scripting Attacks”, 2006.
- M.T.Louw and V.N Venkatakrishnan, “Blueprint: Robust Prevention of Cross-Site Scripting Attacks for Existing Browsers,”2009
- Open Web Applications Security project, “OWASP Top 10-2013:The Ten Most Critical Web Application Security Risks,”,2013.