Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : TIME SERIES DATA MINING TECHNIQUES FOR SOCIAL SENTIMENT ANALYSIS
Volume 04 Issue 03 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 249-250
Abstract –A new algorithm for processing queries from face book that define similarity in terms of multiple transformations instead of a single one. The idea is, instead of searching the index multiple times and each time we have to applying a single transformation, to search the index only once and apply a collection of time based transformations simultaneously to the index. Mining the Facebook data’s based on the time series. It can be overcome the accuracy problem because it using the similarity based retrieval in text database. Timeline post are become time based they are perform recent data’s are mining from the database when the outdated data’s are will be eliminated.
Keywords – ProMiSH (Projection and Multi-Scale Hashing); NKS (Nearest Keyword Set), ProMiSH-E (Projection and Multi-Scale Hashing Exact), ProMiSH-A (Projection and Multi-Scale Hashing Approximate)
- C. Long, R. C.-W. Wong, K. Wang, and A. W.-C. Fu, “Collective spatial keyword queries: a distance owner-driven approach,” in SIGMOD, 2013.
- D. Zhang, B. C. Ooi, and A. K. H. Tung, “Locating mapped resources in web 2.0,” in ICDE, 2010.
- V. Singh, S. Venkatesha, and A. K. Singh, “Geo-clustering of images with missing geotags,” in GRC, 2010.
- D. Zhang, Y. M. Cheek, A. Mondal, A. K. H. Tung, and M. Kitsuregawa, “Keyword search in spatial databases: Towards searching by document,” in ICDE, 2009.
- X. Cao, G. Cong, C. S. Jensen, and B. C. Ooi, “Collective spatial keyword querying,” in SIGMOD, 2011.
- W. Li and C. X. Chen, “Efficient data modeling and querying system for multi- dimensional spatial data,” in GIS, 2008.
- V. Singh, A. Bhattacharya, and A. K. Singh, “Querying spatial patterns,” in EDBT, 2010.
- H. He and A. K. Singh, “Graphrank: Statistical modeling and mining of significant sub graphs in the feature space,” in ICDM, 2006