Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : INFORMATION LEAKAGE DETECTION
Volume 04 Issue 04 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 6-7
Abstract – This paper is entitled as Information Leakage Detection is a cloud computing based application which is developed using visual studio and SQL, for Agent Distributor and database operation. The aim of this project is to avoid information leakage, preparing evidence and take action on leaker after information leakage using DOT NET Application. This keeps information to be safe and secure within organization. We are contributing this technology for organization for avoiding crimes and unnecessary leaks. We do not need to suspect any trust worthy agent and make unwanted clash between Agents. We can simply maintain data base and if any Agent leaked sensitive data or any information to any other agent, it will notify the person and which file they leak.
Keywords— Security, Leakage, Detection
- S. Czerwinski, R. Fromm, and T. Hodes. Digital music distribution and audio watermarking.
- F. Guo, J. Wang, Z. Zhang, X. Ye, and D. Li. Information Security Applications, pages 138–149. Springer, Berlin / Heidelberg, 2011. An Improved Algorithm to Watermark Numeric Relational Data.
- F. Hartung and B. Girod. Watermarking of uncompressed and compressed video.Signal Processing, 66(3):283–301, 2007.
- S.Jajodia, P. Samarati, M. L. Sapino, and V. S. Subrahmanian. Flexible support for multiple access control policies. ACM Trans. Database Syst., 26(2):214–260, 2010.
- Y. Li, V. Swarup, and S. Jajodia. Fingerprinting relational databases: Schemes and specialties. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, 02(1):34–45, 2009.
- B.Mungamuru and H. Garcia-Molina. Privacy, preservation and performance: The 3 p’s of distributed data management. Technical report, Stanford University, 2009.
- K.Reshma Revathi,Dr.S.Kirubakaran “A survey on Automatic Bug Triage using Data Mining Concepts”, International Journal of Science and Research,ISSN 2319-7064,March 2016.
- http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll prd=ie&.pver=6&ar=msnhome