Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : EMBEDDED BASED COALMINE INDUSTRIAL OVERSEEING ROBOT
Volume 04 Issue 04 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 21-23
Abstract – Coal mine is a very dangerous field because various fatal factors menace people especially when the coal mine explosion happens. For the reason that the rescuers have to know the mine tunnel actual situation and at the same time, it is very dangerous for rescuers to go into mine tunnel because of the unknown environment. We have introduced a robot for mining works and for detecting the environmental gases and temperature present inside the mining industry. Monitoring data in a coal mine is essentially required one. With the change of environment, coal mine monitoring data stream implied concept drifts. Coal mine safety evaluation can be seen as concept drifting data stream classification. In our proposed system we have used robot for doing the following works. Collecting coals inside the mining industry, temperature detection, hazardous gases detection.
Keywords— Underground Mine, Hazardous Detection, Monitoring, Explosion, Communication
- Wentao zhao, Suqind Li “Analysis of coal mine safety monitoring data based on column-oriented data base,” Henen polytechnic university.
- guoliang Li,chao chen, Yibin Li“The Traversability Analysis for Coal Mine Mobile Robot Based on rough sets” ROBIO(International conference on Robotics and Biometics, China.
- Huaping zhou, Kelei Sun”A Coal Mine Safety Evaluation Method Based on Concept Drifting Data Stream Classification,” Anhui university of science and technology, china.
- Guan Xin3” The Research on Safety Monitoring System Of Coal Mine Based on Spatial Data Mining,”jilin university,china
- Haojian Lu and Junyao Gao” Unknown Environment 2-D Map Building System for Coal Mine Detect Robot,” International joint research laboratory of biomimetic robots and systems, Ministry of education, china.