Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : EASY BUS BOOKING AND MONITORING SYSTEM
Volume 04 Issue 04 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 44-47
Abstract – Our application deals with both offline and online booking of bus. The search connects all the bus booking sites through web service and follows various authentication processes and enhanced with security. The bus timing is primary information to most city transport travelers. Excessively long waiting time at bus stops often discourages the travelers and makes them reluctant to take buses. In this application, we present a bus timings system based on bus passengers participatory sensing. Instead of referring to GPS-enabled location information, we resort to more generally available and energy efficient sensing resources, including cell tower signals, movement statuses, audio recordings, etc., which bring less burden to the participatory party and encourage their participation. We develop a prototype system with different types of Web-based mobile phones and comprehensively experiment.
Keywords— J2EE,online offline booking, worldside booking for business booking
- Dan Malks-June 26th 2001 1st Edition, Core J2EE Patterns
- Joshua Bloch June 15th 2001 2nd Edition, Effective Java: Programming Language Guide.
- Joshua Bloch June 15th 2001 2nd Edition Effective Java: Programming Language Guide
- Rod Johnson Oct 23rd 2002 1st Edition, Expert One-on-One J2EE Design and Development.
- Addison-Wesley, 2nd Edition, May 28 2008, Effective Java.
- O’Reilly Media, 2nd edition, February 9 2005, Head First Java.
- David J. Eck, April 14 2003, Sixth Edition, Introduction to Programming Using Java.
- Addison-Wesley Professional, July 4 2005, 2nd edition, Java Puzzlers.
- James Gosling 3rd Edition May 29 2001.The Java Language Specification.
- Sharon Zakhour – 4th Edition, The Java Tutorial.