Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : DYNAMIC SECRET KEY GENERATION FOR MULTIPLE DATA OWNER IN CLOUD COMPUTING
Volume 04 Issue 04 2017
ISSN no : 2348-3121
Page no: 105-108
Abstract – In Cloud Computing data owners are motivated to outsource their complex data management systems from local sites to the commercial public cloud for great flexibility and economic savings. But for protecting data privacy, perceptive data have to be encrypted before outsourcing, which obsoletes traditional data utilization based on plain text keyword search. Thus, enabling an encrypted cloud data search service is of vital importance. Considering the large number of data users and documents are available in the cloud, it is necessary to allow multiple keywords search based on the request and return documents in the order of their relevance to these keywords. Searchable encryption focus on keyword search and rarely sort the search results. In this project, for the first time, we define and solve the challenging problem of privacy-preserving multi-keyword ranked search over encrypted data based on the ranking in cloud computing. We establish a set of strict privacy requirements for such a secure cloud data utilization system. Among various multi-keyword semantics, we choose the efficient similarity measure of “coordinate matching,” i.e., as many matches as possible, to capture the relevance of data documents to the search query. We first propose a basic idea for the multi-keyword ranked search based on secure inner product computation, and then give two significantly improved multi-keyword ranked search schemes to achieve various stringent privacy requirements in two different threat models. To improve search based on the multiple keyword of the data search service and we further extend these two schemes to support more search semantics.
Key Words – Cloud computing, ranked keyword search, multiple owners, privacy preserving, dynamic secret key
- Jiewu ,Sheng Xiao, Siwang Zhou, Wei Zhang, Yaping Lin, “Privacy Preserving Ranked Multi Keyword Search For Multiple Data Owners In Cloud Computing”, IEEE Transactions On Computers, Vol. 65, No. 5, May 2016
- M. Armbrust, A. Fox, R. Griffith, A. D. Joseph, R. Katz, A. Konwinski,G. Lee, D. Patterson, A. Rabkin, I. Stoica, And M. Zaharia,“A View Of Cloud Computing,” Commun. Acm, Vol. 53, No. 4,Pp. 50–58, 2010.
- C. Wang, S. S. Chow, Q. Wang, K. Ren, And W.Lou,“Privacy-Preserving Public Auditing For Secure Cloud Storage,” IEEE Trans.Comput., Vol. 62, No. 2, Pp. 362–375, Feb. 2013.
- D. Song, D. Wagner, And A. Perrig, “Practical Techniques For Searches On Encrypted Data,” In Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. Security Privacy,Nagoya, Japan, Jan. 2000, Pp. 44–55.
- E. Goh. (2003). Secure Indexes [Online]. Available: Http://Eprint.Iacr.Org/
- R. Curtmola, J. Garay, S. Kamara, And R.Ostrovsky, “Searchable Symmetric Encryption: Improved Definitions And Efficient Constructions,” In Proc. 13th Acm Conf. Comput. Commun. Security,Oct. 2006, Pp. 79–88.
- D. Boneh, G. Di Crescenzo, R. Ostrovsky, And G. Persiano, “Public Key Encryption With Keyword Search,” In Advances In Cryptology-Eurocrypt 2004, Springer, 2004, Pp. 506–522.
- Golle, J. Staddon, And B. Waters, “Secure Conjunctive Keyword Search Over Encrypted Data,” In Proc. Appl. Cryptography Network. Security, Yellow Mountain, China, Jun. 2004, Pp. 31–45.
- L. Ballard, S. Kamara, And F. Monrose, “Achieving Efficient Conjunctive Keyword Searches Over Encrypted Data,” In Proc. Inf. Commun.Security, Beijing, China, Dec. 2005, Pp. 414–426.
- C. Wang, N. Cao, J. Li, K. Ren, And W. Lou,“Secure Ranked Keyword Search Over Encrypted Cloud Data,” In Proc. IEEE Distrib.Comput. Syst., Genoa, Italy, Jun. 2010, Pp. 253–262.
- N. Cao, C. Wang, M. Li, K. Ren, And W. Lou,“Privacy-Preserving Multi-Keyword Ranked Search Over Encrypted Cloud Data,” In Proc. IEEE Infocom, Shanghai, China, Apr. 2011, Pp. 829–837.
- N. Cao, C. Wang, M. Li, K. Ren, And W. Lou,“Privacy-Preserving Multi-Keyword Ranked Search Over Encrypted Cloud Data,” IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., Vol. 25, No. 1, Pp 222–233, Jan. 2014.
- W. Sun, B. Wang, N. Cao, M. Li, W. Lou, Y. T. Hou, And H. Li,“Verifiable Privacy-Preserving Multi-Keyword Text Search In The Cloud Supporting Similarity-Based Ranking,” IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., Vol. 25, No.11 Pp. 3025–3035, Nov. 2014.
- Z. Xu, W. Kang, R. Li, K. Yow, And C. Xu,“Efficient Multikeyword Ranked Query On Encrypted Data In The Cloud,” In Proc. IEEE 19th Int. Conf. Parallel Distrib. Syst., Singapore,Dec.2012, Pp. 244–251.
- M. Chuah And W. Hu, “Privacy-Aware Bedtree Based Solution For Fuzzy Multi-Keyword Search Over Encrypted Data,” In Proc. IEEE 31th Int. Conf. Distrib. Comput.Syst Minneapolis, Mn, Usa, Jun. 2011, Pp. 383–392.