Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : PERMEABILITY CHARACTERISTICS OF PHOSPHOGYPSUM BASED CONCRETE
Volume 04 Issue 04 2017
ISSN no : 2348-3121
Page no: 112-115
Abstract – The main objective of this study is been to evaluate the permeability of concrete with phosphogypsum as admixture by using the “Rapid chloride chloride ion permeability teat(RCPT)” with all specifications confirming to ASTMC 1202 to evaluate the permeability of concrete with phosphogysum as admixture a series of tests were planned and performed. Replacement of cement by phosphorgypsum as 0%, 10%, 20% and 30% for water / powder ratio 0.50 of M25 grade concrete for every mix 3 cubes of size 150mmX150mmX150mm and 6 cylinders of size 95mm diameter and 50mm height were casted. Cubes were tested at 28 days after casting and the statistical data presented. 3 cylinders were tested at 28 days after casting and remaining 3 cylinders were tested at 90 days after casting. Based on the amount of charge passed in coulombs, Chloride ion permeability of the concrete may be defined as high, moderate, low and very low. The statistical data of chloride ion permeability at 28 days and 90 days is presented.
- Padmakar Maddala (2013), „Pushover analysis of steel frames „Department of Civil Engineering National Institute Of Technology Rourkela, Orissa (Unpublished).
- Rahiman G. Khan and M. R. Vyawahare (2013),Push Over Analysis of Tall Building with Soft Stories at Different Levels‟, International Journal of Engineering Research, Vol. 3, Issue 4, July, pp.176-185.
- Rakshith Gowda K.R and Bhavani Shankar (2014),Seismic Analysis Comparison of Regular and Vertically Irregular RC Building with Soft Storey at Different Level”, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Engineering, Vol. 1, ISSN 2348– 8050.
- SuchitaHirde and Ganga Tepugade (2014), Seismic Performance of Multistorey Building with Soft Storey at Different Level with RC Shear Wall‟, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Vol.4, No.3
- Gaurav Joshi (2013), ‘Seismic Performance of Soft Storey Composite Column’, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 4, Issue 1, January-2013 ISSN 2229-5518.
- Hiten L. Kheni, and Anuj K. Chandiwala (2014), „Seismic Response of RC Building with Soft Stories‟, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), and Vol. 10 Number 12 – Apr 2014.
- IS:1893(Part1)–(2002), „Indian Standard Code of Practice for Criteria for Earthquake resistant Design of Structures‟, Bureau of Indian Standard, New Delhi.
- Nelson lam N. Raut and Swati D. Ambadkar (2013), „Pushover analysis of multistoried building‟, Global Journal of Researches in Engineering, Vol. 13 Issue 4 Version 1.0
- P.B.Lamb, and R.S. Londhe (2012), „Seismic Behavior of Soft First Storey‟, IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering, ISSN: 2278-1684 Vol. 4, Issue 5 (Nov. – Dec. 2012)