Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : DIFFERENT VIEWS OF SECURITY FOR BIG DATA IN CLOUD COMPUTING
Paper Presented in : ‘2 day State Level workshop on Cyber Fest 17’, conducted by: ‘Department of Computer Engineering, Marathwada Mitra Mandal College of Engineering, Pune’ on 22-23 Feb 2017
Volume 04 Issue 05 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 11-14
Abstract – Cloud Computing means accessing data present on remote location using internet. Cloud computing deals with big data so it consists of all type of data. In public cloud, data is accessed by everybody so chances of attack, manipulation of private data get increases. so need to use security metrics in cloud. To provide security Homomorphic encryption algorithm such as RSA is used. To provide security to big data “Meta Cloud Data Storage” Architecture is developed. This architecture identifies the intruder present inside system. To do so, map reduce algorithm is used. For maintenance of security this paper classifies the attacks present at each layer of cloud. E-Learning application is an application of cloud computing with security.
Keywords— Cloud Computing, Homomorphic Encryption, Meta Cloud Data Storage, Big Data, E-Learning
- William, Stallings, and William Stallings. Cryptography and Network Security, 4/E. Pearson Education India,2006
- Victor, N., Lopez, D., & Abawajy, J. H.. Privacy models for big data: a survey. International Journal of Big Data Intelligence, 2016
- Tebaa, M.; El Hajji, S.; El Ghazi, A., “Homomorphic encryption method applied to Cloud Computing,” in Network Security and Systems(JNS2), 2012 National Days of , vol., no., pp.86-89, 20-21 April 2012
- R. Bhadauria, S. Sanyal, Survey on security issues in cloud computing and associated mitigation techniques, Int. J.Comput. Appl. 47 (18) (2012) 47–66.
- Samyak Shah, Yash Shah, Janika Kotak, “Somewhat Homomorphic Encryption Technique with its Key Management Protocol”, Dec 14
- Volume 2 Issue 12 , International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication (IJRITCC), ISSN: 2321-8169,
- Ramaiah, Y. Govinda, and G. Vijaya Kumari. “Efficient public key homomorphic encryption over integer plaintexts.” Information Security and Intelligence Control (ISIC), 2012 International Conference on. IEEE, 2012.
- Gentry, Craig. “Computing arbitrary functions of encrypted data.” Communications of the ACM 53.3 (2010): 97-105.
- Atayero, Aderemi A., and Oluwaseyi Feyisetan. “Security issues in cloud computing: The potentials of homomorphic encryption.” Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences 2.10 (2011): 546-552.
- Catteddu, Daniele, and Giles Hogben. “Cloud computing.” Benefits, Risks and Recommendations for Information Security/European Network and Information Security Agency, ENISA (November 2009) (2009).
- Deyan Chen; Hong Zhao, “Data Security and Privacy Protection Issues in Cloud Computing,” in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (ICCSEE), 2012 International Conference on , vol.1, no., pp.647-651, 23-25 March 2012
- Pearson, Siani. “Taking account of privacy when designing cloud computing services.” Proceedings of the 2009 ICSE Workshop on Software Engineering Challenges of Cloud Computing. IEEE Computer Society, 2009.
- Google Search Engine.