Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : INFORMATION AND CYBER WARFARE / CYBER LAW
Paper Presented in : ‘2 day State Level workshop on Cyber Fest 17’, conducted by: ‘Department of Computer Engineering, Marathwada Mitra Mandal College of Engineering, Pune’ on 22-23 Feb 2017
Volume 04 Issue 05 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 24-27
Abstract – In 21st century, internet and telecommunication users are increasing, day by day, the cyber-attacks are also increasing on cyber space. Previously happen many events negotiate the future cyber warfare in between many countries. Today most challenges in cyber warfare are that, there is no legal framework to discipline the use of cyberspace. There is no international law to regulate and punish the culprit. Which require world support? So it is must necessary to focus on cyber security, prepare for cyber warfare, increase awareness in people, develop well skilled people to handle such situation in future. This paper represents what is cyber war, history of cyber warfare. How they take place? What are reasons behind cyber war and is the cyber law capable to handle future cyber related threat? Purpose of this paper is increase the awareness of cyber security so that necessary step can put forward to preparation.
Keywords— Cyber Space; Cyber-attack; cyber law; Cyber warfare
- “Information Warfare: Cyber Warfare is the future warfare”, SANS Institute 2004,GIAC certifications.
- Dr. Bela Bonita Chatterjee “ International law & cyber warfare “ ,Lancaster University.
- Craig Stallard,”At the crossroad of cyber warfare “,June 2011 ,School of Advanced Air & Space Studies Maxwell Air force Base ,Alabama.
- Catherine A. Theohary ,John W. Rolling , “Cyber warfare & Cyberterrorism: In Brief “ ,March 27 , 2004.
- Ashraf Gobran , “Cyber Terrorism threats “ , May 2015 ,Utica College.
- Fred Schreier ,” On Cyber warfare” , DCAF Horizon 2015 working paper.
- Nathalie Caplan , “ Cyber War : the challenge to National Security “ ,Global security studies , winter 2013 , volum 4 ssue 1.
- Anwesha P thak Rohit S rma ,”Cybercrime & Information warfare – The new Arenas for WAR “ , 2015 , IITM Journal of Management & IT, Volume 6
- Anwesha Pathak , Rohit Sharma ,”Cybercrime & Information warfare – The new Arenas for WAR “ , 2015 , IITM Journal of Management & IT, Volume 6
- Raman Solanki ,Ankit Verma , “ The Exigency Accretion of cyber warfare legislation “ , 2015 , IITM Journal of Management & IT, Volume 6
- Ugur Akyzi ,” Possible Scenarios & Maneuvers for Cyber Operation Area “ , 2014 , 13th European Conference on cyber warfare & security , University of Piraeus Greece .