Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : “ISO IMPLEMENTATION: A CASE STUDY FOR AN INDIAN AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY”
Volume 04 Issue 05 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 100-102
Abstract – Every manufacturing organization is concerned with the quality of its products, while it is very important that quality requirements be satisfied and production schedules be met. It is equally important that the finished product meets established specification, because customer’s satisfaction is derived from quality products and services. Customers are the source of income to manufacturing and service companies. So customer’s relation is important in Quality Management. Since income of the company is direct function of customer satisfaction, a lot of studies have been devoted to effects of quality on customer satisfaction. In September 2000, ISO compulsory formally introduced IS0 9001:2000, which may make the entire previous certificate redundant. This paper highlights the case study of ISO 9001:2000 in an Indian automobile industry.
- Durai Anand Kumar, Dr. V. Balakrishnan, 2011 “A Study on ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certifications — Reasons behind the Failure of ISO CertifiedRelationship of ISO 9001:2000 quality system certification with operational and business performance a survey in Australia and New Zealand-based manufacturing and service companies”. Vol. II &Version 1.0.
- Juan Jose Tull, Jose Francisco Molina-Azorin2, Maki Heras3, 2012, “Benefits of the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards”. Vol. 5(2), 297-322.
- Joseph Iwaro and Abrahams Mwasha, 2012, “The effects of ISO certification on organization workmanship performance”. Vol. 19, No. -1, 53-67.
- Matjaž Maletic Manja Podpečan Damjan Maletic, 2014, “ISO 14001 in a corporate sustainability context: a multiple case study approach”, Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal, Vol. 26 Iss 6, 872 – 890.
- Rouhollah-alreza Nematollahi, Abbas Abbasi and Mohammad Ali Forghani, 2014, “The Impacts of Implementing ISO Certification 9000 Series on Productivity of Barez Industrial Group” Int Journal of Social Science and Management Volume 1, Issue 1, 15-26
- Sik Sumaedi and Medi Yarmen, 2015, “The Effectiveness of ISO 9001 Implementation in Food Manufacturing Companies: A Proposed Measurement Instrument” Procedia Food Science 3, 436-457.