Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : IVTRACKER: INDIVIDUAL VEHICLE TRACKING AND PARTIALLY CONTROLLING THE VEHICLE
Volume 04 Issue 05 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 137-138
Abstract – With technological advances in the telecommunications sector, everyone around the world would like to be connected seamlessly anytime anywhere through the best network. There are many situations which request a tracking and localization system. This project is to provide location tracking functionalities to Android devices using SMS and Email This application locates device by getting latitude and longitude of an Android device. In automobile field, the security and theft prevention are one of the main areas in current scenario. The security goals are achieved by the GPS technology. But it is commonly used for the four wheeler and not in the two wheeler. Using these technologies, we can only track and monitor the vehicle. Previously, GPS is used to get the current position of the two wheeler and that data will be send to the user mobile phone through the GSM. This paper implements for partial control of two wheeler vehicle using raspberry pi , Android technology and web API. It can start, track, monitor and stop the two wheeler too by this system.
Keywords – Android technology , web API, raspberry pi, mobile
- T.Narendra Kumar, S.Sivaji-“Android-Based Vehicle Monitoring and Tracking System Using ARM7 and CAN Technology”- April 2015.
- S. Priyadharshini, N. Anupriya, S. Uma Maheswari, S. Sellam “Tracking and Theft Prevention System for Two Wheeler Using GSM and GPS”- April 2016.
- Priyanka shah,Ruta Gadgil, Neha Tamhankar “Location Based Reminder Using GPS For Mobile(Android)”-May 2012.
- M.R.Abhishek,S.Mohan Raju,J.Roopesh,R.Vijay Krishnaa “Advance Automobile Tracker And Stopper”-August 2016.
- Adela Puscasiu,Alexandra Franca,Honoriu Valean “Tracking and localization system using android mobile phone” -2016
- Aman Mishra, Amit Saxena, Akansha Rajput, Aman Bhatia & Achint Agarwal-“ A study of two wheeler & rider safety system”-2016.
- Sinpyo Hong , Man Hyung Lee, Sun Hong Kwon, and Ho Hwan Chun, “A Car test for the estimation of GPS/INS alignment errors”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INTELLIGENT TRANSACTION SYSTEMS,VOL.5, NO.3,pp208-218,SEPTEMBER 2004.