Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : STUDY AND BEHAVIOUR OF FOUNDATION SYSTEM DUE TO EARTHQUAKE LOADING
Volume 04 Issue 06 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 6-7
Abstract – Foundation system with S.S.I effect and without S.S.I effect subjected to seismic loading. The structures were analyzed by Response spectrum method using STAAD Pro software. The response of building frames such as Lateral deflection & vertical displacement at supports while considering S.S.I for RC building frame with different support and soil conditions were shown. A conventional G+10 storied building when rests on different soils having sub grade modulus ranges. The influence of soil- structure interaction of RC frame with isolated footing, isolated pedestal footing, strap footing conditions are compared with the results obtained when the column footing joint is assumed to be fixed at the base and its behavior is assumed to be completely independent of foundation and supporting soil.
- Tavakoli.H.R, Naeej.M and Salari.A,2011, “Response of RC structures subjected to near-fault and far-fault earthquake motions considering soil-structure interaction”, International journal of civil and structural engineering, Volume 1, No 4, ISSN 0976 – 4399 88.
- Bahador Bagheri, Ehsan Salimi Firoozabad and Mohammadreza Yahyaei,2012, “Comparative Study of the Static and Dynamic Analysis of Multi-Storey Irregular Building”, International Journal of Civil, Environmental, Structural, Construction and Architectural Engineering”, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol: 6, No: 11.
- Jenifer Priyanka, N.Anand and S.Justin, 2012, “Studies on Soil Structure Interaction of Multi Storeyed Buildings with Rigid and Flexible Foundation”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering (IJETAE), ISSN 2250-2459, Volume 2, Issue 12.
- Amar R Chougule and S S Dyavanal, 2013, “Seismic Soil Structure Interaction of Buildings with Rigid and Flexible Foundation”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) , ISSN (Online): 2319-7064.
- Chinmayi H.K and Jayalekshmi B.R, 2013,“Soil-Structure interaction effects on seismic response of a 16 storey RC framed building with shear wall”, B.R.American Journal of Engineering Research,e-ISSN:2320-0847,p-ISSN:2320-0936,Vol.2,pp:53-58.
- Dr. S. A. Halkude, M.G.Kalyan Shetti and S.H.Kalyani, 2014, “Soil Structure Interaction Effect on Seismic Response of R.C. Frames with IF”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN:2278-0181, Vol.3,Issue-1”.