Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : THE DOMINION OF SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE
Volume 04 Issue 06 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 34-35
Abstract – This paper attempts to study the role of quality assurance in software with respect to the testing and the system development life cycle. The approach is to focus on how to develop defect free software and to reduce maintenance cost by establishing standardized process and procedure. The first section of this study focuses on different kinds of testing and how quality is assured in each case. Then it is followed by the role of quality assurance SDLC. In the final section the study explores some of the related works.
Keywords – Software Quality Assurance, Testing, System Development Life Cycle
- Isha Sahni, a. A. (2014). Software Quality Assurance. International Journal of Advanced Research , 738-741.
- Doerschuk, P. (2004). Incorporating Team Software Development And Quality Assurance In Software Engineering Education. 34th ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference , 7-12.
- Nayyar Iqbal, M. R. (2009). Improvement of Key Problems of Software Testing in Quality Assurance.
- Maneela Tuteja, G. D. (2012). A Research Study on importance of Testing and Quality Assurance in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Models. International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering , 251-256.
- Divya Bindal, J. T. (2013). Enhancing Software Quality Using Quality Assurance Practices in the Project Life-Cycle. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, 1451-1455.
- Barni M., Bartolini F., Piva A., Multichannel watermarking of color images, IEEE Transaction on Circuits and Systems of Video Technology, (2002), 142-156.