Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : ENCUMBRANCE IN CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
Volume 04 Issue 06 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 70-77
Abstract – The main objective of this project is to provide better understanding to avoid any type of Encumbrance during the execution of a construction project. While executing a construction project, number of un-predicted problems creates jam in the smooth completion of the project and here in this study we identify these jams and measure their impact on the Firm’s performance. Goal of this study is to provide accurate results that will help project managers and construction managers to take early measure on factors that creates impediment in the flat completion of the construction projects.
Keywords – Types of Encumbrance, Jams, Impediment. Etc.,
- Arditi, D. & Gunaydin, H. M. (1998) Factors that affect process quality in the life cycle of building projects, ASCE Journal of Construction Engineering and Management,124(3), pp. 194–203.
- Barnes, M. (1987) Construction Project Management, Seminar on “Construction Project Management‟, 21–22 October, London, UK.
- Bubshait, A. A. & Al-Atiq, T. H. (1999) ISO 9000 quality standards in construction, ASCE Journal of Management in Engineering, 15(6), pp. 41–46.
- Chua, D. K. H. et al. (1999) Critical success factors for different project objectives, ASCE Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 125(3), pp. 142–150.
- Collins, Jr., F. C. (1996) Quality: The Ball in your Court (New Delhi, India: Tata Mc Graw-Hill).