Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : AN ACO BASED APPROACH USING MANET
Volume 04 Issue 06 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 83-85
Abstract – The MANET is the research method to be existing on the homogenous Manet .the MANET Are performed on the ant colony optimization. The ANT colony deepened on the life time of the Heterogeneous optimization. The construct graphs are optimized on the MANET the Manet efficiency are varied due to the MANET performance. The local search is applied to the heterogeneous MANET part. The high quality solutions are maximized in the heterogeneous of the MANETS. The MANET is sense through the Topological based routing protocol the bandwidth and destination are varied to the number of packets send. The nodes and sensor networks are tracked on the Aco. The ACO has been applied on the variety of heterogeneous the network security are adopts On the ACO. The error tracking technique is applied through the ACO.
Keywords – MANET, ACO, Packet drop
- I. Dietrich and F. Dressler, “On the lifetime of wireless sensor networks,” ACM Trans. Sensor Netw., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 5:1–5:39, Feb. 2009.
- W. Liu, K. Lu, J.Wang, G. Xing, and L. Huang, “Performance analysis of wireless sensor networks with mobile sinks,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 61, no. 6, pp. 2777–2788, Jul. 2012.
- J. Chen, J. Li, and T. Lai, “Trapping mobile targets in wireless sensor networks: An energy-efficient perspective,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 62, no. 7, pp. 3287–3300, Sep. 2013.
- M. Najimi, A. Ebrahimzadeh, S. Andargoli, and A. Fallahi, “Lifetime maximization in cognitive sensor networks based on the node selection,” IEEE Sensors J., vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 2376–2383, Jul. 2014.
- J. Du, K. Wang, H. Liu, and D. Guo, “Maximizing the lifetime of k-discrete barrier coverage using mobile sensors,” IEEE Sensors J., vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 4690–4701, Dec. 2013.
- H. Salarian, K. Chin, and F. Naghdy, “An energy-efficient mobile-sink path selection strategy for wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 63, no. 5, pp. 2407–2419, Jun. 2014.
- J. W. Jung and M. Weitnauer, “On using cooperative routing for lifetime optimization of multi-hop wireless sensor networks: Analysis and guide- lines,” IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 3413–3423, Aug. 2013.
- Y. Chen and Q. Zhao, “On the lifetime of wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Commun.Lett., vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 976–978, Nov. 2005.
- C. Cassandras, T. Wang, and S. Pourazarm, “Optimal routing and energy allocation for lifetime maximization of wireless sensor networks with nonideal batteries,” IEEE Trans. Control Netw. Syst., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 86–98, Mar. 2014.
- D. Yuan, V. Angelakis, L. Chen, E. Karipidis, and E. Larsson, “On optimal link activation with interference cancelation in wireless networking,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 939–945, Feb. 2013.
- Z. Yang, Q. Zhang, and Z. Niu, “Throughput improvement by joint relay selection and link scheduling in relay-assisted cellular networks,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 61, no. 6, pp. 2824–2835, Jul. 2012.
- R. Madan, S. Cui, S. Lall, and A. Goldsmith, “Cross-layer design for lifetime maximization in interference-limited wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 3142–3152, Nov. 2006.
- A. Goldsmith, Wireless Communications. Cambridge, U.K.: Cambridge Univ. Press, 2005.
- H. Yetgin, K. T. K. Cheung, and L. Hanzo, “Multi-objective routing optimization using evolutionary algorithms,” in Proc. IEEE WCNC, Paris, France, Apr. 2012, pp. 3030–3034.
- L. Van Hoesel, T. Nieberg, J. Wu, and P. J. M. Havinga, “Prolonging the lifetime of wireless sensor networks by cross-layer interaction,” IEEE Wireless Commun. Mag., vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 78–86, Dec. 2004.