Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : IMPROVING THE COMPETENCE OF INADEQUATELY LABELED IMAGES IN WEBSITE
Volume 04 Issue 07 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 23-26
Abstract – In current development of digital media numeral of human being facial images existing in the collective websites, a number of similes are suitably tagged other than a lot of of images are not tagged suitably, for that to defeat this difficulty an picture is in use as an participation and based on the facial appearance the related images are extracted. Then those descriptions are annotated properly. Now, we recommend a useful unsupervised label refinement (ULR) approach for cultivating the labels of mesh facial images using device learning technique. The results showed that the projected ULR algorithms can appreciably increase the act of the scheme.
Keywords – Content-Based Image Retrieval (CBIR), Weak Label, Search Based Face Annotation, Label Refinement, Annotation-Based Image Retrieval (ABIR)
- T.L. Berg, A.C. Berg, J. Edwards, and D. Forsyth, “Who’s in the Picture,” Proc. Neural Information Processing Systems Conf.(NIPS),2005.
- D. Ozkan and P. Duygulu, “A Graph Based Approach for Naming Faces in News Photos,” Proc.IEEE CS Conf. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), pp. 1477-1482, 2006.
- M. Guillaumin, T. Mensink, J. Verbeek, and C.Schmid, “Automatic Face Naming with CaptionBased Supervision,” Proc.IEEE Conf. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2008.
- M. Guillaumin, T. Mensink, J. Verbeek, and C.Schmid, “Face Recognition from Caption-Based Supervision,” Int’l J. Computer Vision, vol. 96, pp.64-82, 2011.
- A.W.M. Smeulders, M. Worring, S. Santini, A. Gupta, and R. Jain, “Content-Based Image Retrieval at the End of the Early Years,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 22, no. 12, pp. 1349-1380, Dec. 2000.
- S.C.H. Hoi, R. Jin, J. Zhu, and M.R. Lyu, “SemiSupervised SVM Batch Mode Active Learning with Applications to Image Retrieval,” ACM Trans.Information ystems, vol. 27, pp. 1-29, 2009.
- D. Wang, S.C.H. Hoi, Y. He, and J. Zhu, “Retrieval-Based Face Annotation by Weak Label Regularized Local Coordinate Coding,” Proc. 19th ACM Int’l Conf. Multimedia (Multimedia), pp.353362, 2011.
- D. Wang, S.C.H. Hoi, and Y. He, “A Unified Learning Framework for Auto Face Annotation by Mining Web Facial Images,” Proc. 21st ACM Int’l Conf. Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), pp. 1392-1401, 2012.
- Dayong Wang, Steven C.H. Hoi, Ying He, and Jianke Zhu,” Mining Weakly Labeled Web Facial Images for Search-Based Face Annotation” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 26, no. 1, January 2014
- W. Dong, Z. Wang, W. Josephson, M. Charikar, and K. Li, “Modeling LSH for Performance Tuning,” Proc. 17th ACM Conf. Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), pp. 669-678, 2008.
- J.Y.Choi, W.D.Neve, K.N.Plataniotis, and Y.M.Ro,“Collaborative Face Recognition for Improved Face Annotation in Personal Photo Collections Shared on Online Social Networks,” IEEE Trans. Multimedia, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 14-28, Feb. 2011
- Y. Tian, W. Liu, R. Xiao, F. Wen, and X.Tang,“A Face Annotation Framework with Partial Clustering and Interactive Labeling,”Proc. IEEE Conf. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR),2007
- M. Zhao, J. Yagnik, H. Adam, and D. Bau, “Large Scale Learning and Recognition of Faces in Web Videos,” Proc. IEEE Eighth Int’lConf. Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG), pp. 17, 2008
- X.-J. Wang, L. Zhang, F. Jing, and W.-Y. Ma, “AnnoSearch: Image Auto-Annotation by Search,” Proc. IEEE CS Conf. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), pp. 1483-1490, 2006