Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : AN EFFICIENT BRAIN FINGERPRINTING TECHNOLOGY USING HUMAN COMPUTER INTERACTION
Volume 04 Issue 08 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 18-20
Abstract – Brain Fingerprinting is a new computer-based technology to identify the perpetrator of a crime accurately and scientifically by measuring brain-wave responses to crime-relevant words or pictures presented on a computer screen. Brain Fingerprinting has proven 100% accurate in over 120 tests, including tests on FBI agents, tests for a US intelligence agency and for the US Navy, and tests on real-life situations including felony crimes.
- Lander ES. DNA fingerprinting on trial. Nature 1989.
- Simpson L. Courts Ready to Accept DNA Profiling As Evidence. Sydney Morning Herald 4 March 1989.
- Lambourne GTC. The Use of Fingerprints in Identification. Med. Sci Law 1979.
- Kasprzak J. Possibilities of Cheiloscopy. Forensic Sci Int. 1990.
- Farwell LA and Smith SS. Using Brain MERMER Testing To Detect Concealed Knowledge Despite Efforts To Conceal Journal of Forensic Sciences 2001.