Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : PRIVACY CONTROL OF SHARING PHOTOS ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
Volume 04 Issue 08 2017
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 25-27
Abstract – Nowadays online social media is becoming more popular among young generation. Millions and billions of people join social network to share their information and get more friends through online. People can tweet their opinion on twitter, people can cast their vote on a general public opinion poll. Many social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn enable the user to share their information at free of cost. Nowadays highly confidential data like personal information are stored in social networks. There are many security issues while posting our information on social networks. Data are stored in third-party server which user may not fully trust. These data can be easily being taken out from the social networks. Other users can misuse our personal information like view our personal photo, they can morph our photo and can misuse our photo. There are many methods to provide security on user shared information but enforcing security over data associated with multiple users is of great concern as there are chances for privacy risk and data sharing loss. In this paper, security for a shared information is discussed where multiple users, who shares the same data can provide their own privacy policies on shared information. So we propose an efficient and secure method to share the information on social networks.
Keywords – Photo sharing, Privacy Conflicts, Access Control, Social Networks
- A.Besmer , H. Richter Lipford , “Moving beyond UN tagging: photo privacy in a tagged world. In proceedings of the SIGCHI” Conference – on Human Factors in computing Systems, Vol.10, pp.1563–1572, 2015.
- Y. C. C.H. Lin, R.T. Chen “A smart content-based image retrieval system based on color and texture feature,” Science direct journal on Image and Vision Computing, Vol.27, pp. 658-665, 2009
- Pansur M.A and P.s Malge , “Image Retrieval Using Modified Haar Wavelet Transform and K Means Clustering”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Vol.3, pp. 89-93, 2014.
- Nishant Singh, Shiv Ram Dubey, Pushkar Dixit, Jay Prakash Gupta ,”Semantic Image Retrieval by Combining Color, Texture and Shape Feat-ures,” International Conference on Computing Sciences, Vol.3, pp.116-120, 2012.
- J. Y. Choi, W. De Neve, K. Plataniotis, and Y.-M. Ro. Collaborative face recognition for improved face annotation in personal photo collections shared on online social networks. Multimedia, IEEE Transactions on, 13(1):14–28, 2011.