Guidelines for Authors:
The overall aim of IJMTES is to provide an quality articles to the researchers. Authors should publish their original manuscript , surveys, articles, new proposals and extended work of any previous paper/article.
- Manuscript must be original and should not have been published previously any where.
- Submit your article in MS-word Format (.doc/.docx) only.
- Maximum number of Pages is 6 including abstract and reference.
- Maximum number of Authors is six.
- Must mention the e-mail address of all the authors in the paper/article.
- All articles/papers must be checked with Plagiarism checker.
- Name of the Author should be correctly mentioned in the paper/article for indexing process.
- Authors must use Spell and grammar check option in MS-word.
- The paper/article must be in IJMTES manuscript format.
- Download the IJMTES template here
- Authors are required to sign the IJMTES copyright transfer form, once the manuscript is accepted.
- Download the IJMTES Copyright form here
IJMTES Template: IJMTES Copyright Form:
Guidelines for preparing Manuscript:
Find out the technical area of interest. Ensure that had sufficient studies on the basic aspects of the subject. Then you have to outstrip with the ongoing technical developments in the chosen field. Can do this by
- Reading and scrutiny a lot of technical documents. There are plethora of magazines and scientific documents circulating in the network.
- Associate with conferences , grasp new technologies, and conjugate your own ideas with technologies .
Read subsisting documents:
Comprehend everything that might be relevant gives you a distinctive frame on reference on the topic of focus . But be selective too, to not reach that far off topic of interest. Getting used to simulation software is much more useful for simulating the work. Read the articles for absolute time and Keep the Internet at hand for update.
Be invented in studies
Write speculations, interesting problems , possible solutions , random ideas , references to look up , outlines of papers to write ,interesting quotes and identify important open problems in the field of research . Read back through it periodically.
Validation of work:
Why did this work ? Did you solve a major problem of current interest or is it a dark or obsolete problem?
Originality / Non- Plagiarized : Is prepared work approach or tried and true? Did you know that you need to develop new tools , either analytical or physical ?
COMPLETENESS : Have you tried a wide range of scenarios, or this is just a simple proof of concept ?
Correct: Your solution technically sound or errors ?
In general, a paper has seven sections and a maximum of four pages. they are
- Existing techniques
- Materials and Methods
- Results and discussion
Get a pre -review
Review the paper with co-ordinates and change accordingly.Find a right place to submit it. Prepare the article according to journal/conference template and proceed accordingly for their requirements.
Await for reviewers Comment:
Accept the review : “Just make some minor changes . “
Review and Forward : “They are still interested in you “
Reject and resubmit : While not as good as revise and resubmit , “still want the work “
Read all reviews as a positive suggestion for something that could explain more clearly
Wrong sequence in figure and table numbering
Poor alignment of the columns
Using data from another work without credit and permission
Where to Publish:
Generally , there are three main options:
National Conference : A conference is the right place for beginners scholars , as the level of control is minimal. The conference will accept papers that details about the comparison of existing technologies , proven mathematically but virtually untested proposals , etc.
International Conference : A conference is a good playground for inter-mediated scholars, but the securitization will be more.
Conferences provides for rapid publication time , plus you often get feedback on your work when present.Page lengths and acceptance standards vary widely from one conference to another , but in general conference papers are shorter than full journal papers .
* Journal : Journal papers are usually considered more prestigious conferences