Journal Title : International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
Paper Title : Design And Fabrication Of Pneumatic Powered Hack Saw Machine
Volume 05 Issue 01 2018
ISSN no: 2348-3121
Page no: 9-10
Abstract – The hacksaw is a metal cutting machine tool designed to cut metal by applying pneumatic pressure. The machine is exclusively intended for mass production and they represent fasten and more efficient way to cut a metal. Hacksaws are used to cut thin and soft metals. The operation of the unit is simplified to a few simple operations involving a cylinder block and piston arrangement. There are numerous types of cutting machines in Engineering field, which are used to fulfill the requirements. We are interested to introduce pneumatic system in Hacksaw machine. The main function of Pneumatic hacksaw is to cut thin and soft metals by pneumatic power.
Keywords – Pneumatic power; Hack saw
- Karan Dutt, (2013) “ANALYTICAL DESCRIPTION OF PNEUMATIC SYSTEM” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 4, Issue 9, ISSN 2229-5518.
- K.Sathishkumar , N.Ugesh , K.Vignesh and P.B.Sanjeeva Prasath, (2016) “Pneumatic Reciprocating Hacksaw Machine”IJETST- Vol. 03(3), 6-10, ISSN 2348-9480.
- Bhise Machindra R, Dhaygude Ganesh D, Suter Aniket M, Konde Mangesh B , Prof. Bankar M.B , (2016) “Design and development of pneumatic powered hacksaw machine’’ Journal of Information Knowledge And Research In Mechanical Engineering volume -04 (2), ISSN 0975 – 668X.
- Remmerswaal J Lp Mathysen MJC Economics of the cutting-off of metals Microtecnic (1961), Vol. 15(4), 140-150.
- FESTO Pneumatic private Limited.
- SMC Pneumatic (India) Pvt. Ltd.G. Eason, B. Noble, and I.N. Sneddon, “On certain integrals of Lipschitz-Hankel type involving products of Bessel functions,” Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. London, vol. A247, pp. 529-551, April 1955.